Stratford-Perth MS Walk
Join us on May 29, 2022Donate To This Event
2022 Stratford-Perth MS Walk event
Thank you for participating in MS Walk!
Your action and fundraising supports research, information, resources and programs for all Canadians affected by MS and from our team to yours – thank you!
There’s still time to hand in donations!
In order to qualify for fundraising rewards, please ensure you have all donations submitted by June 30, 2022. If you receive offline funds (cash/cheques), please send them in one of the following ways:
Cheques can be mailed to the MS Society National Office at:
MS Society of Canada
500-250 Dundas St. W.
Toronto, ON M5T 2Z5
- Which event or campaign your donations are for on the front of the envelope (i.e., Attn: Calgary MS Walk).
- Your Donation Tracking Form (if applicable) with participant and donor details filled out and legible.
DO NOT mail cash. If you have received cash donations, there are four methods to submit them to the MS Society:
- E-transfer – if you would like to send an e-transfer, email us at email@example.com and we will provide instructions and how to track your donor’s information.
- RBC Deposit – We have partnered with RBC to allow participants to deposit cash and cheques at any RBC location. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will mail you a deposit slip and provide instructions on how to track your donor’s information.
- Cheque – You can write a cheque for the value of the cash you have received and mail it to the address above being sure to include your Donation Tracking Form.
- Credit Card – If you would like to pay using a credit card for the cash donations you have received, please call 1-800-268-7582 and we will charge the card and issue the tax receipt to your donor.
After we have received and processed these donations, they will be added to your online fundraising amount (individual donors will be recognized, if requested).
The MS Walk Facebook Group - Join today!
The MS Walk Facebook group is a private group that anyone can join, meant to connect the MS Walk community across Canada. In this group you can share your fundraising ideas, offer tips for hosting a virtual event, connect with members of the MS community and more!